- The administrator of the website is Lutkala Sp. z o.o.
- The service consisting in presenting information about the Administrator and the services provided by them or information about Lutkala’s products as well as sharing a contact form constitutes electronically supplied services as defined by the Act of 18 July 2002 on Provision of Services by Electronic Means (Polish Journal of Laws no. 2013.1432, consolidated text, as amended), i.e. conducting the service provided without a simultaneous remote presence of the parties through data transfer on individual request of the service user, transferred and received by means of electronic processing devices, together with digital compression and data retention, which is fully emitted, received or broadcast through telecommunications network as defined by the Telecommunications Law Act of 16 July 2004.
- The provision of services by electronic means takes place at the moment of entering and using the Website. The electronically supplied service is free of charge. The User can discontinue the use of the electronically supplied Service at any time. The dissolution of the electronically supplied Service provision agreement takes effect through the discontinuation of using the Website/Service. In such a case the electronically supplied Service provision agreement dissolves automatically without the necessity to submit additional declarations of the parties.
- The electronically supplied Service consists in sharing all functionality of the Service with the user and the user should provide Internet connection and computer equipment and web browser software able to display cookies accepting HTML documents.
The information available on the Website/Service do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code.
Information about personal data processing
- The personal data disclosed by the User in a contact form is processed pursuant to the General Personal Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
- The User personal data controller is the Administrator of the website, i.e. Lutkala Sp. z o.o. ul. Człuchowska 12 a, 01-100 Warszawa, Tax Identification Number [Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej, NIP]: 5272971329 National Court Register Number [Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy, KRS]: 0000922301 E -mail: email@example.com +48 512 354 556.
- Personal Data Controller:
- ensures the transparency of data processing,
- informs about data processing at the time of its collection, except for the cases when the Controller is not obligated to do it on the basis of separate regulations,
- ensures confidentiality,
- ensures that data is collected only within the necessary scope for the indicated purpose and processed only throughout the necessary period,
- has implemented procedures enabling personal data access only for authorized persons and applies organizational and technical solutions to provide proper security of all personal data operations,
- The personal data controller collects the following personal data: name, surname, workplace address and phone number and position. The submission of personal data is voluntary but necessary to receive a response to the questions, offers or an ordered sample.
- Personal data will be processed only for the following purposes:
- answers to questions asked through a contact form or promotional activities of our products and services. In case when it takes place without using means of electronic communication, the legal basis of executing those actions is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR and the legally justified purpose of the controller is conducting marketing activities and the consent granted to us;
- contact related to the conclusion of an agreement, presentation of an offer, or submitting an order (legal basis Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR);
- sample or product order execution;
- other justified purposes related to establishing and maintaining business contacts and creating a contact network (legal basis Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR);
- enforcing claims or a defense against claims (legal basis Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing, and in case of cooperation with the Controller – for the period of the cooperation. After that time, personal data can be processed for the limitation period of potential claims; in other situations after the period of processing, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
- Within the necessary scope of the Controller’s activities, personal data can be transferred to external entities, i.e.
- accounting services providers,
- entities in charge of the Controller’s IT systems service,
- a state authority or other entitled parties acting by law for the purpose of executing Controller’s responsibilities.
- The Controller shall not transfer personal data outside the EEA.
- The Controller shall not make automated decisions and personal data shall not be profiled.
- Data subjects have the right to:
- access the content of their data,
- rectify non-conformance or errors in data processing or supplement the data,
- being informed about data processing for these purposes, as well as the purpose and basis for processing,
- restrict the processing of personal data;
- withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the legality of processing, as long as the processing is performed on the basis of consent,
- personal data portability,
- object to data processing for marketing purposes or on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Controller,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in case of assessing that personal data processing violates legal regulations, including the GDPR.
In order to exercise the right indicated in item 16, please contact us at Lutkala Sp. z o.o.,
ul. Człuchowska 12a,